Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Family Christmas Party

Every year before Christmas the Weston family gets together for a little party. The kids always look forward to being with their cousins and most of all opening their cousin gift. This year was no different- a house filled with very excited and noisy kids. I was in charge this year. We put together games but it is always so noisy. The kids are so excited they just can't settle down. It is a fun way to spend the Christmas Holiday.

me & Casidy











Takara, Ally & Casidy watching the family play minute to win it games.









It is tradition in our family that each year we get our pictures taken in front of the christmas tree. Here is our family picture this year. I am not sure if someone pinched Ally's butt or what is making her so giggly.










My sister Laura and I and Jed and I

No comments:

Post a Comment