One of the things I enjoy doing is running. Who knows what got me into it but I have really enjoyed it. The last 2 years I have signed up to run the Ogden Marathon. It is a pretty grueling thing but I have enjoyed having the health and opportunity to do it. I am not sure what it is enjoy with not being able to walk and constantly in pain from the pounding my body takes. I am able to run with some great girls which makes training easier and more enjoyable.
My goal is to one day qualify for the Boston Marathon. Not sure I will ever go to Boston to race but would like to be able to have the accomplishment of qualifying.
This is me with Laura running Ogden 2009. As you can see I am ready to be done with the race. Hoping I will be able to enjoy more years of running and good health.
No comments:
Post a Comment